What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A candlestick course that is designed to generate over 80% profitable trades
- Discover how to “cut through all the crap” and create a much smaller list of only the highest potential trades
- Discover how to spend less time searching the market and more time trading it profitably
- Discover current market conditions and trading opportunities using the system
- Discover even more Candlestick trading secrets and new strategies
- Discover how to “read the mind of the market”
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. NetPicks Candlestick Mastery scores 74.71/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.candlestickcourse.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $79.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: candlestickcourse.com you’ll also be taken through to candlestickcourse.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)